Thursday, April 19, 2012

Listed!

Sorry for so long in between posts!! I have been super busy! I wanted to update you on our house situation....the builder did not accept our offer and at that point we were only at a difference of $2500 and they had already given us $41,000 in incentives and took the $8000 off for the lot premium so we thought that it was worth the $2500 since they had already given us that much. So we signed the contract and our current home was just listed for sale last night! Before the sign even went up we had a lady that wanted to buy it and then found out last night that her husband wanted more land. Oh well...

Yesterday was so busy....it was Short's 12th birthday and Joe and I took him out for dinner. He choose The Olive Garden and we has such bad service that the manager gave us a $30 gift card to come back another day!
Also yesterday my Dad had Heart Difibulator surgery! His heart was only working at 25%. The surgery went well and he is coming home today!

I better get back to work so happy Thursday and I'll see you tonight for Follow Friday 40 and Over!!

4 comments:

  1. Life is just crazy sometimes. Have a good weekend my friend.
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about the house! Congrats!
    Pity about the bad service in Olive Garden, we loved that place when we went to the States.
    Glad your Dad's surgery went well, hope he makes a quick recovery. Amazing what they can do for hearts nowadays, wish it had been around in my parents' day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did a post on getting ready to list your house (I'm a real estate agent).
    Good Luck! laura@imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad your dad is okay. That is awesome that you are getting a new house.

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love comments!! Thank you for taking the time and for making my day!! I read every single one and if you ask a question please be sure that I will get back to you as soon as I can!